The Moon Deck is hiring an eCommerce Operations Manager to lead day-to-day operations from overseeing the overall infrastructure of the business, interacting with manufacturers, to providing support to all team members. We are looking for someone who is focused, organized, multi-skilled and wants to help The Moon Deck scale as a brand and eCommerce store which includes our physical and digital products + online trainings. We’re a small, but very close team, that believes in the mission of The Moon Deck and the lives it touches. As a team, we have a nurturing and growth-minded environment, providing the space for everyone to grow with The Moon Deck. Previous experience and expertise, with a strong desire to learn is ideal. If this sounds like you, please continue to apply below.
Your day-to-day will fluctuate depending on The Moon Deck’s needs. From checking emails (throughout the day), managing and supporting customer service team members, managing inventory levels (across multiple platforms/fronts), project management (related to internal projects), coordinating with our fulfillment center to rectify any shipment issues/delays, back-end adjustments/maintenance, and attend weekly meetings. Being available to implement/activate discount codes for promotional periods, creating email flows, and placing conditions as needed.
We are looking for somebody who is:
- Super organized and meticulous
- A patient problem solver and team player
- Proficient writing skills
- A fast and engaged learner
- Sales experience is a huge plus
- Able to work efficiently with little guidance
- Proficient in Excel, and Google docs
- Experienced in Amazon retail/coordination is a big plus
- Owns or is familiar with The Moon Deck and/or our brand is a plus
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop (not necessary, but a plus)
- Understanding our niche + products while thinking outside of the box
- Is passionate about the world of personal development and creativity
- Has access to fast Internet
- Upbeat, enthusiastic, likes to stop and smell the roses :)
If you made it this far, and are still interested, feel free to apply here!