Made for women by women, The Moon Deck has been spreading the message of self-love, intuitive living, and empowered healing since 2016. We began with our beloved original oracle set 'The Moon Deck', and have since grown into a collection of majestic products and online courses.
On a mission to demystify emotional and spiritual wellbeing, we believe the more people genuinely love and trust themselves (through thick and thin), the more beautiful and safer the world is for us all.
Everything The Moon Deck creates is done with care and intention. We use thoughtful business practices and sustainable or non-toxic materials whenever possible to care for you, our team, and the earth. We don't create anything we wouldn't want to use in our own home and strive to bring the sacred into your life and self-care journey.
Whether you're on a solo journey of discovery, love to practice with others in circle, or want to expand your offerings in your work - we have a range of products, ritual practices, and teachings that make genuine self-love and emotional/spiritual wellbeing creatively accessible.
We may be biased, but there truly is no other oracle set out there like ours.
'The Moon Deck' oracle set is a 44 card deck + complete guidebook that helps to strengthen intuition, ritualize self-love, empower emotional wellbeing, and boost trust in oneself.
Our newest 'I Am The Ritual' deck is a 33 card set for your morning and evening rituals, or your shadow and light practices. It will inspire, guide, heal, awaken, ground, and expand.
Filled with affirmative insights, self-care rituals, powerful mantras, and beautiful art - our card decks can be worked with as an oracle guide, a daily tool for reflection and meditation, or in tarot inspired spreads.
Intentional love and care is steeped in all that we create for you, including our:
- free weekly content to inspire your self-love journey (sign up here)
- journals + cards decks for your daily self-care practices
- natural candles + anointing oils to beautify your sacred home
- digital classes + immersive courses to learn and live the medicine of The Moon Deck
You can find everything we offer here.
The influences within The Moon Deck run deep; inspired by author and founder Aarona Leá’s 25-year journey with various therapeutic, spiritual, and creative practices that have guided her personal and professional path. The original Moon Deck illustrator Andrea Keh + brand developer Ashley Bruni helped to bring it all to life with key elements and collaboration. Originally launched into business by their successful pre-order crowd funding campaign in 2016, The Moon Deck has since become a leading oracle set + personal development brand.
Combined with Aarona's studies + healing over the years, she channeled The Moon Deck from a loving and tender wisdom that spoke to younger versions of herself and to those she felt would work with it. It speaks to the part of us that craves connection, understanding, renewal, and unconditional love. It offers strength, hope, and guidance while inviting the user to take action in their own healing and growth.
“The world needs us, the sensitive ones, the deep breed, the feelers" - Aarona Leá
WHAT MAKES US + OUR PRODUCTS DIFFERENT?
- Made by women for women with love and care
- We print on FSC-certified paper using plant-based ink, our candles use all natural non-toxic wax, and we sustainably source as often as possible
- Strengthen your intuition + nurture your gifts with mantras, rituals, and guidance
- Beautify your home with sacred touches for daily connection with Spirit
- Transform your morning + evening mindset with with simple daily practices
- Tools, teachings, and offerings for genuine self-love, healing, growth, emotional and spiritual wellbeing, and intentional living
- Thoughtful gifts that add value + meaningful connection to your relations
- Products that can be used solo, with community, and during special events
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
PLEASE NOTE: We print on FSC-Certified paper using a plant-based ink with a matte finish. This is a different printing process than many other decks and gives it a warm natural feel that may gently reveal your touch over time. This is totally natural.
Additionally, our wood Moon Box uses sustainable mango wood. Although the design of each box is the same, each one is handmade and therefore unique. It may vary slightly in color, texture, wood grain, shape, or in the quality of our logo. Please trust that your box chose you and is the perfect home for your deck.
We proudly work with our small family run box maker in India, whom we've worked with closely since the beginning of The Moon Deck to ensure its beauty and charm.