The full moon is harvest time, when the moon swells to her most luminous glow and we bask in all that we’ve sewn since the last new moon. It’s also a time to adjust our perspective, harness this bright energy, and align ourselves more fully with intentional next steps. Join us and an inspired group of women for a nourishing eve of movement, meditation, crafting, and potent intention setting. When women gather, magic happens.
What to expect:
- Sacred Altar space that you can add to and pray with
- The Moon Deck oracle reading to set the tone
- Yoga Dance to release what no longer serves us
- Sound Healing Meditation to focus on our core desires and inner voice
- Spell-Crafting your own ‘Intention Candle’ (Beeswax pillar candle + porcupine quill to carve your intention into your candle + oils to anoint your candle. This is your candle to be used at home in your meditations for one full moon cycle or until the candle burns out)
- Nourishing herbal teas, decadent spread of bites + treats, + enjoy a super magical space that will light you up with ideas and community
Now is the time to bring our visions to life. This is an all-levels yoga and meditation class. Please bring your yoga mat, a journal, something to write with, and something you would like charged up on the altar if you wish.
Investment for all of the above: $65
Includes yoga and meditation class, singing bowl sound bath, beeswax candle and porcupine quill, healing herbal teas and delicious eats throughout the night, and a magical space to expand your community in.