We offer this website, including, but not limited to, all information, products, courses, retreats, sessions, coaches, memberships, trainings, tools and services, software, mobile applications, and any other tangible, electronic or digital products that are made available by us and which include a link to or otherwise present these Terms (collectively, the “Services”). Throughout the site, the terms “The Moon Deck”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Amoona, LLC, and any of its partners, subsidiaries, divisions, or affiliated entities.
You promise not to use the “Services” for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by The Moon Deck. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree:
The Moon Deck's community, like any community, functions best when its users follow a few simple rules. By accessing and/or using any of the “Services” used to foster community and/or support The Moon Deck's staff doing its duty, you agree to comply with these community guidelines (the “Community Guidelines” and “Code of Conduct”).
You will also comply with all applicable laws in your use of the Services and Websites and will not use the Services and Websites for any unlawful purpose;
- that you will not abuse, harass, stalk, impersonate, intimidate or threaten other users, staff, members of our team, or anyone affiliated with our Services.
- that you will not post any content that degrades others on the basis of gender, race, class, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sexual preference, sexual identity, disability or other classification.
- that you will not post any content that is unlawful, harmful, tortious, defamatory, libelous, obscene, or invasive of another’s privacy.
- that you will not make available through the Services or Websites any information that infringes any intellectual property, publicity or privacy rights of any other person or entity.
- that you will not copy, download (other than through page caching necessary for personal use, downloading a mobile application, or as otherwise expressly permitted by these Terms), modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, broadcast, duplicate, publish, license, create derivative works from, or offer for sale any content or other information contained on or obtained from or through the Services other than your own User Content as set forth herein, by any means except as provided for in these Terms or with the prior written consent of The Moon Deck.
- that you will not post material that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them (in either case as determined by The Moon Deck in its sole discretion).
- that you will not post, utilize or otherwise make available any other party’s intellectual property unless you have the right to do so, whether through an assignment of rights, use waiver, license, fair-use exception, or under generally accepted news practices.
- that you will not post any trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information, or post any material that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- that you will not provide false information about you or any other person through the Services.
- that you will not through misrepresentation or otherwise, solicit personal or sensitive information from other users such as address, credit card or financial account information, or passwords.
- that you will not violate the law or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability.
- that you will use the Services for personal and non-commercial purposes only.
- that you will not use the Services to advertise, solicit or transmit commercial advertisements, including without limitation junk e-mail, spam, spim (e.g., unsolicited text messages), or any other unsolicited messages regardless of the medium (e.g., email, text, SMS, chat).
- that you will use the Services only for lawful purposes. This means that you will not use the Services to directly or indirectly violate any applicable law, rule or regulation or use the Services in any manner that would promote, aid or abet the violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation.
- that you will not transfer, sell or trade the Services to anyone without written permission from The Moon Deck.
- that you will not use the Services in a way that interferes with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Services.
Violation of these Community Guidelines and this Code of Conduct may result in you being removed from the Services and/or the canceling of your account or right and ability to use the Services. You acknowledge and agree that The Moon Deck may in its sole discretion deny any User access to any of the Services without notice or remove any User Content, block access to the Services or the content therein, and terminate any account at any time for any reason or no reason. To report violations of these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org