NEW MOON • NEW YEAR CIRCLE 2023
“I welcome sight within as a new cycle begins”
Saturday, January 21
10am PST (11am MST / 1pm EST)
The First New Moon of 2023, marking the beginning of a new cycle
Intentionally ring in 2023 with the first New Moon of the year, with author of The Moon Deck, Aarona Leá guiding the way. It's a powerful time to jumpstart your new year beginnings + connect with this beautiful energy. Especially since the first new moon of 2023 happens to be in Aquarius - the most innovative, progressive, rebellious, and humanitarian sign of the zodiac. It's perfect for joining forces as a community, thinking outside of the box, and looking ahead with a new and positive vision.
The New Moon is a time to set intentions...
...and the first one of 2023 brings a ton of support with it. To harness this potent energy we will meditate and come home to our body, activate our most alive intentions, deep dive into creative writing + symbolism, clear out anything that no longer serves our path forward, and revitalize ourselves through new experiences. Aarona will also offer an energy forecast + oracle reading in honor of this special time.
This workshop will grant you many tools + rituals that will propel you forward into 2023 with support and motivation for a new chapter filled with clear intention, inspired action, and in depth practice as a community.
- a candle to light
- a journal + writing supplies (will be nice to have various color options to get more creative)
- optional: your Moon Deck (you don’t need it to join, or you can order your Moon Deck essentials HERE if you wish!)
- Recording will be saved + sent to your inbox within 48 hours of class
- Please have your camera and WiFi working for Zoom
- Live on Zoom with Aarona Leá, of The Moon Deck
- Join us from anywhere in the world!