Our intuition and our Spirit Guides can more clearly connect and communicate with us when create space to be present and to listen more closely.
This is a ritual journaling practice to connect you with your heart and soul, to Source, and to your Spirit Guides (however they show up for you). Spirit Writing can also help to enhance your intuition and the power of intention. Aarona teaches and guides this practice with an opening prayer, suggestions for setting up your space, guides you to set your intention, and plays a ceremonial drum while you write (or you can hit pause for extra time). You can do this ritual at your altar, outside, or wherever your intuition guides you. You will need your journal and something to write with. If it feels right, light a candle in honor of your ritual practice.
Spirit Writing Ritual Practice:
- You will need a journal and pen for this practice
- After purchase, you will receive an email with a direct link to your ritual video
- 32-minute practice with clear audio instruction (captions optional)
- Wonderful way to start or end your day, or to recenter your afternoon
- Optionally, this ritual can be combined with your Moon Deck oracle cards (choose a card before or after your ritual) or light your Intention Candle to create a warm space
Self Love is a daily practice that helps us to feel more connected and at home in our body. Join author of The Moon Deck...View full product details
You are more than enough, you are worthy beyond measure, you are a powerful creator. If your self-esteem or sense of worthiness needs an empowering boost of love...View full product details
Our core intentions come to life when we pause to refine and connect with them, give them love and attention, and then release them with trust...View full product details