“I CELEBRATE AND RELEASE WHAT IS COMPLETE"
An all natural handcrafted candle to honor the Full Moon phase - a time of release, transformation, and illumination
• One 7.5oz Natural Coconut Wax Blend Unscented Candle in a beautiful weighted white matte glass holder, with a Full Moon Mantra label on the front (burn time of up to 50 hours)
• 3 hand-selected crystals to amplify the Full Moon energy:
- Amethyst: spirituality, higher guidance, intuition
- Green Kyanite: inner calm, heart healing, discernment
- Crystal Quartz: purify, clarify, amplify intentions
• Housed in a sturdy paper box, with a poetic descriptive label of the Full Moon + accompanying crystal meanings
• The crystals can be taken out before burning your candle to keep them wax free, or you can leave them in the wax until your candle burns to the bottom for an extra intentional charge. If you keep them in the wax, once your candle is done scoop them out and soak them in a small cup of warm water and wash the residue of wax off carefully. Then, add them to your altar!
• Non-GMO, No Phthalates, No Lyral, No Parabens, No Toxins
This candle creates magic when charged with intention every Full Moon phase. Our coconut blend candles are made from food-grade certified coconut oil (with a small amount of soy, beeswax, and apricot oil to add firmness to the wax). Our hand-crafted candles provide the cleanest burn available. The final result is a wax like no other, providing an amazing, clean-burning candle that never collects soot and is ecologically responsible.
*Please view our Holiday Updates page for information on shipping delays this holiday season.
* INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: *Please consider selecting DHL Express Worldwide so that you may track your package. Should you opt for International - No Tracking (14-30) days please note that a tracking number will not be provided for you, and you will be unable to track your package, and neither will we.
Please note that recipients of international orders are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and/or brokerage fees upon delivery. Customer orders sent back to us "return-to-sender", can be shipped back to the customer at the customer's expense or we can refund the customer for the cost of the product. In both cases, the customer will be responsible for shipping costs as well as any "return to sender" fees imposed by the shipping company. Please view our FAQ and Return Policy pages for further details.